Dollarama LP (Ingersoll)
Please apply in person or fax resume to
1 (519) 425-4103
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story.
Dollarama is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs through providing a comfortable and convenient shopping experience with the right merchandise at an affordable price that will keep its customers coming back.
The Key Holder provides support to the Store Manager and Assistant-Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant-Manager, the Key Holder ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Key holder is responsible for the following:
· Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
· Ensuring that employees work safely;
· Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
· Operating a cash register;
· Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
· Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
· Providing quality customer service;
· Ensuring store cleanliness.
· Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
· Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
· Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
· Strong leadership and communication skills;
· Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules day, evening, week-end