Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story.
Dollarama is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs through providing a comfortable and convenient shopping experience with the right merchandise at an affordable price that will keep its customers coming back.
Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service;
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Experience in the retail industry is an important asset;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Must be a strong team player;
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply by sending your resume to email address provided. The store location is in the *Manning Crossing Centre*.
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores. Dollarama has grown to become a household name, a shopper...