Provides all duties under minimal supervision related to various warehouse and customer support tasks described below. Will use the eAutomate ERP system as well as other systems at their disposal.
- The Warehouse Technician must understand the appearance of the warehouse area leaves an instant and lasting impression. As such, neatness and organization are paramount. They must conduct themselves in a quality conscious and professional manner at all times with both internal and external customers. All persons they come in contact with must be treated with dignity and respect.
- True success in this position will be accomplished and measured when customers boast about the quality of CS Document Imaging Partners Inc. professional support.
- Complies with all Document Imaging Partners Policies.
- Meets all Expectations of performance in a satisfactory manner.
- Meets or exceeds all Personal Performance Management Goals.
Include unboxing, assembling, refurbishing tasks on multifunctional imaging/printing/copying equipment in accordance with the highest standards of professional technical services.
Management and provision of parts for technical staff, relying on eAutomate min/max and rotating stock counts with monthly internal auditing of stock
Some phone support including I.T. assistance and operation procedures for customers
Fulfilling and shipping orders for toner that are generated by dispatch department
Complete detailed reports and checklists on services performed and parts used.
Maintenance and organization of Warehouse including managing Document Imaging Partners recycling program from entry into the system to pickups by recycler
Constantly strive to find cost savings and efficiencies to complete any task at hand
Responsible for completing all required training programs and promoting good customer relations.
Required to work at Document Imaging Partners premises generally unsupervised.
- Accepting incoming shipments In DI warehouse
- The possibility of some travel to customer sites exists
- Working directly with and responding to inquiries generated by the dispatcher
- Organize and restock warehouse as required
- Respond to technical inquiries pertaining to I.T. and copier functions/features.
- Unpack, assemble and test equipment for resale in a timely manner
- Maintain Min/Max counts of toner stocks for maximum efficiency
- Fulfill and ship consumables to customer
- Maintains parts inventory and car stocks for other technical staff
- Practices good housekeeping in the areas in which they work to showcase professionalism.
- Perform basic care and maintenance of CS Document Imaging Partners’ equipment.
- Assist with the development and update of input forms, operating instructions and job procedures manuals.
- Perform related duties as assigned, to include general office and other assignments.
- Attend and successfully complete manufacturer training sessions where required
- Keep up with new technologies / complete Online training courses
- Maintain open communications with Office of the President and Customer Advocate.
- Establish a professional technical support image.
- This position will provide some technical support via the telephone and e-mail
- Work independently in solving customer technical product issues and answering product configuration questions.
Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Computer literate with basic computer operations and related equipment.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs without issue
- Installation methods, preventive maintenance routines, concepts and capacities, operational methods and procedures and operation of all equipment sold and supported by CS Document Imaging Partners
- Company sponsored training is provided to assist in keeping pace with new technologies through on the job training, classroom instruction, and self-study.
- Should have equally strong technical, verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to quality professional performance.
- Superior technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Customer Relations skills.
- The practice of strong interpersonal skills are crucial
- Experience with computer setups and I.T. skills
- Strong initiative is a key success factor for this position
- Produce high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Troubleshoot and diagnose difficult problems
- Work effectively independently and also as a team member
- Develop rapport with strangers and be personable
- Build and operate hardware and related equipment.
- Read and interpret job procedure manuals, flow charts, and related schematic design.
- Proofread details accurately.
- Attention to detail is required
- Effectively communicate verbally with vendors, private business, and customer personnel, in English and in a professional manner.
- Learn installation and system configuration principles and procedures.
- Review source documents for completeness and proper format.
- Understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions.
- Use good judgment in making difficult and complex decisions.
- Work independently and carry out assignments in the absence of specific instructions.
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple customer issues/projects simultaneously, provide quick responses and meet aggressive deadlines.
- The position requires extremely self-motivated, autonomous individuals who will provide a high level of technical support.
- Manage effectively and accurately the computerized parts stock inventory
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
High School Graduate or equivalent and community college / business school training in computer operations and equipment and two years professional photocopy service processing work experience;
- Basic electronics course or background, High School Diploma, or past position doing electro-mechanical work
- Prior copier / printer / fax repair experience desirable
- Post-secondary education in Electrical or Mechanical Technology, a minimum of three years’ related copier experience, mechanical / electrical aptitude and superior customer service skills.
- A valid driver’s license as well as a clean abstract is also an essential requirement.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Document Imaging Partners has built a successful history of service in document processing. It is our belief, that documents are the key...