Diversified Staffing Employee Review

View all Diversified Staffing reviews

Probably the best temp. agency in town to work for.
none. (Current Employee) –  none7 September 2012
Compared to other temp. agencies in Calgary, they rate very well. They are organized, ethical, and do their best to help you. They call the customers frequently for an opinion on your performance, and let you know when the customers are really happy. They make notes of these opinions in the computer.

They match jobs with your skill set and experience, rather than handing out work on a first come, first served basis.
Pros
your own account in their computer, showing earnings and deductions weekly.
Cons
wages are low.

Other Diversified Staffing Employee Reviews

Different opportunities
Employee (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 November 2017
Hours were usually 8 to 4:30 or something similar. I only had contract with them through TD which was quite enjoyable. The location was close to a bus route and the tasks were quite repetitive. I was able to practice phone skills and data entry skills.
Pros
Comfy lunch room.
Cons
Could get quite loud.
Diversified Staffing was helpful with my job search.
Reception Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 November 2017
Diversified allowed me to work at temporary placements on a t until i found a suitable full time position.
This was extremely helpful to me.
The staff at diversified were always helpful even when the temporary position staff were less than pleasant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8