Diversified Staffing Employee Reviews

Good and Bad
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB4 May 2017
This was a good option to get started when I was new to the city, but it didn't offer many positions that were long lasting. There wasn't a lot of communication and only short term jobs were available.
Great communication
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2017
I have bee with Diversified for just over a year now and have found them to be quite capable of providing me opportunities to work. I return to them when I am in need of employment.
Flexible and accommodating
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Red deer16 January 2017
Staff work hard to find work that suits your abilities and personality . They listen when you have concerns and are always trying to find the right job for you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Due to slow economy work isn't always available
Easy place to get to by bus
Office Assistant - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Edmonton AB (Downtown)15 January 2017
Its a temp agency for temporary work to permanent

did receptionist work
answered phones
filed paperwork
sent out mail and other deliveries
Data entry
Pros
Easy to get to, Pay not bad
Cons
wiah jobs wernt temperary
Very accommodating and friendly
Contract Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2017
Alway helpful in finding part-time jobs readily, they provided transportation from the worksites. Also provide protective personal equipment readily, or when necessaryé They also kept a constant record of your working hours, with satisfying rates.
Review Summary for Diversified Staffing
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 July 2016
My typical day was to go to the office to hopefully get a job assignment. That would have been the only downfall of working at Diversified.
Pros
Great people to work for, they try to find you work, at least for the day.
Cons
shortage of work
i like the different kinds of work and people i run into its a very eye opening time for me i dont like repitition i like doing all kinds of things
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB24 June 2016
the hardest part of the jobs is the physical part but if you make some friends and laugh a bit at the job you forget so all-in-all i cant say id hate anything if i had some company with me the most enjoyable part is the diverse group of people you talk to or work with
what i always learn from a job is either how to work smart and hard or how to enjoy myself at the job cause who wants to be a grump guy at work
Pros
i get to live a very interesting life
Cons
i cant make enough money to support a house let alone bills
how has this company survived
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 June 2016
This company is unorganized to the point of they have not a clue or a care if you are working. They have you call three to four times a day and only get you one or two days of work. The staff is rude if you have a question and very unhelpful. They are slightly condescending towards females and in spite of a full hard labour resume ask if you are sure you can do the job. They don't get you more then a few days and tend to double book on those few days they send you on making it look like they have no idea who is where or who is seeking work. They have to be hounded and calling them for work is an unpaid job in and of itself. They are condescending and rude on the phone and never really do the things they say they are going to. They tell you they have plenty of work when you first come in which seems to be a complete lie. The shame of it is these guys can get away with treating you like dirt and know it.
Pros
get paid weekly
Cons
rude staff, lack of work, lack of orgainization, no benifits, super low pay
Great for when you are out of work and they have something
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB17 June 2016
Rude staff on industrial side...right from the owner onwards. Not sure why. If they need us underdogs to make them a profit and keep them going why treat us like dirt; look down on us and speak disdainfully. Just don't understand. The underdog is the job. Usually is.
Pros
option to decline work, option to pick up extra
Cons
mistreatment of staff
temporary
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 May 2016
during the summer I was there, I would go there at 7.00 am and wait to see there was day labour for me most of the time got jobs. those were great days because I was having a good time although it was hard work.

Want to know more about Diversified Staffing?

Ask a question
I love my job when there is enough work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2016
I love working for different companies and keeping my administration up to date it is just hard when there is no work to be had.
The people I work for are amazing and great.
Pros
Great people, different experiences, learning different areas
Cons
Not consistenet
Ok for a temp agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB22 April 2016
This review is ambiguous as the company is a temp agency providing day work for labourers. It does do it's best to provide work but it has a large demand for only a limited amount of daily jobs.
Pros
good staff
Cons
not enough work
Exemplary attention to clients
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 March 2016
Provided varied experiences with a number of different companies,
and provided opportunities to work in a number of work settings and industries.
Pros
Ability to assist
Cons
Temporary work mostly
They do pay well but I cannot put in the required hours of a flag person.
Flag person (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 January 2016
The first time I worked for Diversified Staffing I was never without a day's work. The last time there were quite a few days that I was without work.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Not always working.
Productive and fun place
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2016
It is a good company with a friendly manager who is willing to be flexible according to your demand .A nice outgoing company
Quick way to make some money on the side
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 December 2015
It's an ok place, they help you get temporary work for the day or week or untill the job is complete........................
IPL contractor
Purchasing/Inventory Assistant - Consultant (Current Employee) –  IPL Calgary Alberta27 November 2015
Busy work place with consistent operating enhancements. Centralizing specific operating areas within the company. Good company to locate too but very hard to get on full time.
Pros
Cons
winter driving
Good at keeping your busy
ADMIN (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 August 2015
I worked with this company as a temp until something permanent was found. I enjoyed the assignments and I would definately work for them again.
labourer
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 June 2015
was a great experience learning hands on, the staff was friendly and made sure I was qualified with each job assignment with given me additional challenges I could learn quick and complete.
Pros
experience I gained
Cons
not enough hours
A great place to find temporary work as a labourer
General labourer and Swamper (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta, Canada15 April 2015
This is a great place to find temporary work as a labourer. At Diversified Staffing you get paid weekly for your work. The office is clean and the staff is friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8