ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT required for well established Condominium Property Management Company. Preference will be given to candidates with prior property management experience.
- 1 to 2 years experience in an administrative assistant role
- Committed to working in a team environment
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills – both written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with Yardi an asset
- Day-to-day administrative duties of several diverse condominium portfolios and reporting back to the Property Manager effectively and efficiently
- Communicating with home owners, board members, staff, legal assistants, and contractors, both in writing and verbally
- Preparing correspondence to home owners and contractors
- Obtaining quotes for the Property Manager and following up to obtain status updates for various jobs
- Assisting with reception duties as required from time to time
Please forward resumes to the general manager Gordon Sieb. We would like to thank all applicants however, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.