Diversicare Health Care Employee Review

View all Diversicare Health Care reviews

Diversicare
Regional MDS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TN18 August 2013
What a wonderful and professional company Diversicare was when I worked for them. Unfortunately, some of the consultants were let go for financial reasons and I happened to be one of them. I thoroughly enjoyed the family atmosphere when I worked for Diversicare.

Other Diversicare Health Care Employee Reviews

Not Good
Director of care (Former Employee) –  Calgary20 July 2016
When Diversicare took over as contract manager, morale went really low.

Very obvious that this contractor management is looking out for their own jobs. It's now all about the money. They cut programs and raised the rent. Now they are at less than 85% vacancy. Shame, prince of peace was a wonderful work environment. Senior leaders (including myself) have All quit.
Pros
Frontline staff are awesome
Cons
Cut wages, benefits Etc.
Regional management ruining a great community
Management (Current Employee) –  Calgary alberta3 July 2015
After a lengthy period of employment, the residence started seeing a huge shift in management... From the GM to the office manager... Both whom were fantastic. The entire residence suffered and it was at the hands of one power tripping regional manager who thinks she is playing a clever chess game... In fact it is a Russian roulette game! The staff and residents are suffering.
It is sad to see a great facility go down and join the competition where they will have to pull out all stops to get new residents... Where as before, new potential residents would sign up during their first tour... Very sad.... I would love to see the staff survey and resident satisfaction survey results... They must have gone down at least 30% since January!!!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Reginal management is looking out for their career only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversicare Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6