A bridal studio is seeking an creative and passionate marketing/graphic designer Internship for this upcoming busy Wedding season.
In business since 1991, we have created countless everlasting memories and offers an one stop bridal service. We specializes in weddings, seniors, babies, families and among other things.
A great opportunity for a student or new graduate to gain practical work experience at a busy bridal studio. It is a part-time position Tuesday-Friday (12pm - 6pm) and Saturday from 12pm until 5pm.
The position consists of the following job functions/responsibilities:
- assisting in the creation of flyers and other print advertising material
- assisting in the setup and analysis of various types of marketing campaigns
- assisting in the maintenance website and blog
- daily facebook and google+ postings
- other duties as required
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- be detail oriented and energetic
- have a flair for graphic design and layout
- able to work well under extreme pressure in a time sensitive environment
- have strong communication skills
Experience with Mac, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
Please send your resume and a sample of your portfolio.
This will give you an opportunity to build up your portfolio in this competitive industry, to network and also to build client and other artists relationships.
We apologize but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.