District Realty is looking for an experienced, intermediate-senior level Property Manager to take on an exciting residential portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of residential property management experience and will bring a track record of excellence and leadership; the ability to direct and develop on-site building management teams; superior knowledge of financial obligations to clients and owners as well as the desire to create a client focused portfolio. Qualified candidates must have knowledge and experience in rental management. CPM designation and bilingualism, while not mandatory, is considered an asset.
- Provide property management services to company clients in compliance with the current management agreements and within the guidelines of the policies set forth by District Realty
- Support and maintain all company policies and procedures regarding property operations
- Maintain a current, in depth knowledge of each property within the assigned portfolio
- Demonstrate strong, fiscally responsible financial management skills in order to meet client expectations as well as the terms set forth by District Realty
- Reporting to property owner and to senior management in compliance with the management contract
- Hiring site staff and providing support in order to maximize property performance
- Enforce tenant lease term, approve prospective tenants and ensure property maintains a low vacancy rate
- Coordinate all facility maintenance and capital work, manage vendor relationships and routinely inspect each property within the assigned portfolio.
- Oversee financial records, approve purchase orders/invoices.
- Must be available for on-call rotation
WHY JOIN DISTRICT REALTY
Whether you're looking for a career as a real estate sales representative, property manager or building administrator, the most important thing to us is that you believe in our core values and are dedicated to upholding the professional standards that have made us the top choice in Ottawa for investment property, commercial leasing and apartment rentals.
DISTRICT REALTY’S CORE VALUES
- Service Excellence
- Giving Back to the Community
AN OPEN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
We place a great deal of value on teamwork and respect. Our office is home to an open door atmosphere where all employees, at all levels, are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas and suggestions.
EXCELLENT WORK-LIFE BALANCE
While we focus on achieving results, District Realty also cares deeply about family and providing a balanced lifestyle between work and home. That’s why we close our offices at 3:00 p.m. every Friday during the summer and provide our employees with a variety of fun activities such as birthday lunches, golf days, company hockey nights and other social team-building events.
Employee/Employer Joint Group Insurance Plan including dental, drug, LTD and life insurance.
Employee/Employer Pension Plan