- Coordinates the day to day operations and schedules caseloads for RNs, RPNs and PSWs/HSWs in the Long Term Care, clinics and Hospital, ensuring the needs of internal and external customers are being met.
- Manage appropriate scheduling of staff to ensure the delivery of safe, competent care
- Accurate documentation and must have excellent communication skills.
Pocesses referrals from private clients.
- STRONG MARKETING SKILLS NEEDED to MARKET NEW CLIENTS in HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY.
- One year Community College, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years office experience and/or customer service experience in HealthCare Environment.
- Scheduling and Marketing experience in HealthCare Environment a strong asset.
Good computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and co-ordinate activities.
- Previous experience in community health care setting will definitely be an asset.
Please note - only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Distinct Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Distinct Health Care Services Inc.
We are a Nursing and Homemaking Agency providing high quality professional home support service to...