Graphics Department Manager
Displayco Canada, leader in exhibit design and build, has an immediate requirement for a Graphics Department Manager. Displayco Canada, with 35 years of business success, is in need of a motivated team player who will be key in the growth and future direction of our large format graphic output and technology.
Are you ready to join the Displayco team?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning daily and weekly workloads to achieve departmental and facility objectives through the corporate values of integrity, diversity and delivering expected results. This role is charged with the goal to effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the graphics department to drive the growth of revenue, productivity and promote high quality customer satisfaction.
- Operating wide format uv flatbed and inkjet printers.
- Preflight and prepare client-supplied files.
- Digital retouching, color correction and file manipulation.
- Completion of multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Quality-control checks throughout the production process.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Manage each graphic order from start to finish.
- Archive art upon completion of job.
- Manage inventories, working directly with suppliers to ensure quality, pricing and on time deliveries.
- Communicate directly with sales team and clients regarding graphic and file quality concerns. Trouble shooting and problem solving graphic concerns.
- Oversee regular maintenance of graphics equipment.
- Work with management in the implementation of new technologies.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum two years experience in print and electronic media.
- Proficiency in Mac environment and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with hardware and software
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen actively and ask questions to clarify a project’s goals, requirements and deadlines
Do you meet the requirements for this challenging role? If so, please forward your resume and detailed qualifications to the email address provided attention: Human Resources.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.