Disney Interactive Media Group

Disney Interactive Media Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging, yet enjoyable in a team-oriented environment.
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAOctober 29, 2012
Pros: collaborative, team environment
Cons: uneven workload
Work consisted primarily of the maintenance of the Disney homepage. A variety of responsibilities were curtailed in the company website, such as flash web banners, customized backgrounds, image restoration and manipulation, production, and video production of Disney video promos. Tight deadlines made the job both challenging, and difficult, and many – more... decisions had to be made on projects at a moments notice. One of the more enjoyable parts of the job was the team, and the work that I put into the company. – less
Big Mistake
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: the managers
The manager to employee ratio is about 4:1, they have more bosses then actual workers and the managers aren't that smart. They spend money like there is no tomorrow, have no notion of the brand and micromanage everyone even though they have no idea what they are doing.
Great Company to Work For!
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2012
A typical day for me would be continuous communication with internal teams and clients to ensure the best for their campaign objects. I manage all RFP's, reporting, optimizing, execution of campaigns and billing. I work with both our planning, marketing and account management teams to full execute all aspects of the campaign.
I work with a great team – more... that works hard to make sure that all proposals that are sent out are well thought out and meets our clients objectives.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the constant interaction i have with our internal teams and the agencies/clients. I love helping people out and making sure my team and I do our best to provide them with what they are looking for. – less
Fun and energietic environment
Product Manager/Lead Producer (Current Employee), North Hollywood, CAMay 21, 2012
Pros: family compensation is second to none
Cons: big company bureacracy is maddening.
This is a great place to work! If you have a family then this is the place to be.

Disney is a large corporation, so be prepared to deal with the corporate mentality. But if you can look past that, then this company is in my opinion a company in which you want to retire from.
GSI
IT Technical Support (Former Employee), N Hollywood, CAApril 21, 2012
Good place, lots of fun. People would call in with complaints, but it never really bothered me. Was exciting to learn about the world of as seen on tv products.
Productive and fun workplace
Public Relations Associate (Current Employee), North Hollywood, CAApril 18, 2012
Fast paced, exciting industry, and fun work environment. Learned a lot about gaming industry.