Discount Car and Truck Rentals Employee Review

View all Discount Car and Truck Rentals reviews

Great place to work, lots of room for advancement for those who worked and played hard.
Fleet Manager / Maintenance Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 August 2012
As fleet manager/maintenance manager, I really never planned a day. In most cases my plan was out the window by 8:10am as you went were demands were the greatest.
Loved the job, loved the industry as a whole considering I put 27 years of my life into the industry.
Great perks, the company car, fuel, laptop computer and the freedom to purchase the fleet I wanted.
Planning required great skill as you had to know the industry, the hot models, the proper equipment levels as the best part of the job was the fact that the commision was endless and that all came from experience and buying knowledge
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
really none, if you love your job, you really never mind the hours requied to get there to be successful.

Other Discount Car and Truck Rentals Employee Reviews

Over all good environtment
Repair Operations Coordinator (contract) (Current Employee) –  North York, ON7 January 2018
comfortable pay. flexible hours. There is a hierarchy. always better to work at head office. if your looking for steady pay and have a good personality its a great place to work.
Pros
Staff is friendly and diverse
Cons
Lots of back logged work
Can be busy and handling customer let downs
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON15 December 2017
Extra retail pressures to exceed expected numbers. Fulfilling when achieved. As management its a full day of different responsibilities from reports, meetings to customer service.
Pros
Opportunity to have good earnings
Cons
Without support it is impossible to reach expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discount Car and Truck Rentals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9