Directbuy Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great people to work with, Always a pleasure to go to work
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: Great after work social gatherings eg. bowling, dinner
Cons: Being cursed at over phone by general public
- A typical day would be coming into work with all employees saying hi as you walk in, checking email, 1 hour motivation meeting, going on the phone and cold calling people for appointments.

- At this job I learned how to be in control of my own destiny and how to work the henkle system.

- The management was great, very easy to talk with and always helping solve any issues that may have arose.

- My co-workers for the most part very pleasant people, the odd time someone would have a bad day and take it out on someone.

- The hardest part of the job was dealing with sitting all day.

- The most enjoyable part of the job was helping families have a lifetime of savings.
Productive workplace
Receptionist/Service Specialist (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONNovember 19, 2015
Pros: Holidays off
Cons: very fast pace
Great staff, which makes for good atmosphere in the workplace. Gain a great deal of experience in this fast pace position.
Awesome place to work and learn!
Senior Product Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 7, 2015
Incredible support, corporate assistance, great people to work with, and hands on owners make the business work! If you like working with people, this is a great place.
team oriented and great environment
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), markham, ONApril 1, 2015
Being an employee for directbuy was a great experience. From the day I started I felt welcome. The management team was great and were willing to help its employees in any way they could. I enjoyed this job very much and would recommended it to anybody
Decent hours, full time
Call Centre representative (Former Employee), London, ONFebruary 18, 2015
Got Bonus for attendance
Didn't train very well
I learned how to speak clearly and loudly
co workers were friendly
Got hung up on a lot
Out bound calls are not fun
Enjoyable workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 28, 2014
This was a telemarketing job that was enjoyable. The team was helpful and fun. The enviornment was playful but productive.
Fun and exciting work enviornment, great people.
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: fun fridays
Cons: can get repetitive
Learned a lot in customer service and about myself as an individual would suggest anyone to work here. Great benefits and great people.
DirectBuy
Booking agent (Current Employee), OttawaSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: great break structure
Cons: saturdays i work until 1:30pm
I enjoy where I work, my job comes very naturally to me and I am very good at what I do. My job is 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm which is perfect because it enables me to do other things.. i.e. working another job to make more money for my future.
Hoibble Place to work
Customer Service/ Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 22, 2013
This is a horrible place to work with no management and no one knows what they are doing.
Revolving Door Attitude
ADMINISTRATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches and bonuses if certain high goal is reached
Cons: low wages, bullying tactics.
Management has little value for employees who have proven their abilities, all about numbers, has a revolving door re: hiring and terminating, low wages, management has bullying tendencies, has been reorted to Workplace Health and Safety who took steps investigate and assure a policy was put in place for first time.