Great people to work with, Always a pleasure to go to work
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) – Winnipeg, MB – January 27, 2016
- A typical day would be coming into work with all employees saying hi as you walk in, checking email, 1 hour motivation meeting, going on the phone and cold calling people for appointments.
- At this job I learned how to be in control of my own destiny and how to work the henkle system.
- The management was great, very easy to talk with and always helping solve any issues that may have arose.
- My co-workers for the most part very pleasant people, the odd time someone would have a bad day and take it out on someone.
- The hardest part of the job was dealing with sitting all day.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was helping families have a lifetime of savings.
Great after work social gatherings eg. bowling, dinner
Being cursed at over phone by general public