Direct Energy Employee Review

View all Direct Energy reviews

virtual call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 June 2014
This was a great work from home job, that I enjoyed alot for awhile. This is where I started to learn more about using computers. I met ( virtually) lots of nice people. The company changed its pay structure towards the end which paid less than what I had been earning. It was at this time that I did not renew my contract.
Pros
pick own schedule, work from home, earning potential
Cons
job security, lack of personal contact

Other Direct Energy Employee Reviews

Largest contractor in Ontario at the time
Technical Trainer (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 December 2017
Work in presenting Health and Safety and technical training to unionized workforce. Training included all HVAC products, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces, humidifiers, electrical wiring, installation & troubleshooting all equipment.
Great environment to work in
Production and Revenue Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2017
I enjoyed my time there, the staff and my peers were fantastic to work with. Felt different in oil and gas coming from a non drilling company but we all made it work and had a great time doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Energy. Our community is ready to answer.