Direct Energy Employee Review

View all Direct Energy reviews

A typical day at Direct Energy
Operations Centre and Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON7 November 2013
I worked for 10 years with the same company and even though they closed our office I feel I big loss...My co-workers where my family outside of my home. I still have contact with a lot of them. My manager was a strong supporter with new task and made sure we had the training needed and was very approachable. The most enjoyable part of my job were the people, from all departments.
Pros
team rewards and community care activities during work hours.
Cons
Office closing

Other Direct Energy Employee Reviews

Many promises
Alberta - Small Commercial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2017
Selling electricity and gas plans to small business in the the NW part of Edmonton.

Basically a good system however it was a new concept and many potential customers had a reluctance to buy on. The company also carried some baggage from unethical business practices in another province.

Freedom to work your own territory and hours.
Pros
Freedom to work your territory
Cons
Low pay and remuneration.
Friendly environment, close to metro station
Agent de centre d'appel (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC30 October 2017
The thing I appreciated the most is that the majority of the customers were anglophones. I'm fluent in french but i'm more comfortable in english. My department closed so i was fired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Energy. Our community is ready to answer.