Direct Energy Employee Review

View all Direct Energy reviews

A typical day at Direct Energy
Operations Centre and Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON7 November 2013
I worked for 10 years with the same company and even though they closed our office I feel I big loss...My co-workers where my family outside of my home. I still have contact with a lot of them. My manager was a strong supporter with new task and made sure we had the training needed and was very approachable. The most enjoyable part of my job were the people, from all departments.
Pros
team rewards and community care activities during work hours.
Cons
Office closing

Other Direct Energy Employee Reviews

Good student job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON18 January 2018
I learned how to manage my time and I did a lot of data entry as a summer student. the culture is very corporate and manager is very nice and easy to get along with.
Largest contractor in Ontario at the time
Technical Trainer (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 December 2017
Work in presenting Health and Safety and technical training to unionized workforce. Training included all HVAC products, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces, humidifiers, electrical wiring, installation & troubleshooting all equipment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Energy. Our community is ready to answer.