Direct Energy Employee Review

View all Direct Energy reviews

Productive work place with table tennis, coffee
Purchasing Manager/Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2014
A typical working day starts at 4:00 am, coffee, prepare for the day, then gone before 6:30. During my drive to work, I plan the order of my requirements to be completed. I have been known to stay until the midnight hour to ensure all customers expectations are met. Dedicated, hard working, my door always open. All is achievable, with the right attitude, and the right people.
Pros
Global exposure
Cons
no cons

Other Direct Energy Employee Reviews

Largest contractor in Ontario at the time
Technical Trainer (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 December 2017
Work in presenting Health and Safety and technical training to unionized workforce. Training included all HVAC products, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, fireplaces, humidifiers, electrical wiring, installation & troubleshooting all equipment.
Great environment to work in
Production and Revenue Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2017
I enjoyed my time there, the staff and my peers were fantastic to work with. Felt different in oil and gas coming from a non drilling company but we all made it work and had a great time doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Energy. Our community is ready to answer.