Dimensional Fund Advisors

Dimensional Fund Advisors Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Smart people, good culture
Associate, Institutional Services Group (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 18, 2013
There are a lot of smart, ambitious people at the company who are great to work with. The firm has grown very quickly so technology applications and upper management can seem behind.
leadership bipolarism, directionless department
Communications (Current Employee), AustinMarch 3, 2013
Pros: beautiful workspace
Cons: staff
Even though they compensate far above the Austin market rate, the team is lazy, belligerent, and more interested in self-positioning and intimidation than producing quality design material. Particularly obnoxious is the Digital/Interactive director, who can't conceptualize or art direct without belittling and berating the team. Lots of office politics and scandals.
Loved this job.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CANovember 12, 2012
Pros: good pay and good benefits
Cons: not enough help and i injured myself lifting and doing repetitive motion work consistantly.
I loved this job where I was creative and productive. I took the position and made it my own. I went from a small print room to one that was 5 times its size. I was in charge of printing and collating all the material for the conferences and meetings for the financial advisors.
Good company to work at.
Project Manager - Investments Technology (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CANovember 1, 2012
Pros: good values great people.
Cons: moved most functions from california to texas.
Good culture and a great atmosphere to work in. Very honest management team.
casual but productive workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Monica, caFebruary 27, 2012
Great place to work in a great location. Good healthcare benefits, and room for advancement.

About Dimensional Fund Advisors

Dimensional is a privately-owned global investment manager serving select financial advisors and institutional clients. Since – Read more

Dimensional Fund Advisors Photos