Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work with a lot of growth
Solution Manager - Converged Communications (Current Employee), Edison, NJApril 22, 2015
As a company Dimension Data is a great place to work. There are some growing pains that they are experiencing because they are on the trajectory to grow exponentially. They are ambitiously grow with lats of opportunity. Becasue they are getting bigger and are global sometimes it takes a while to get things done
Leading SI
IT services and solutions specialist (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 14, 2015
Pros: Brand Recognition and Partner relationships
Cons: Weak Leadership
*Focus on training and personal career development
*De-centralized mangement model and focus
*Valuable partner channel
Productivity
Project coordinator (Current Employee), BrynstonMarch 25, 2015
Cons: Required to work long hours sometimes
As a Project coordinator I ensure that the projects that I’m responsible for have all aspects well-coordinated in order to meet a set deadline. I often have to maintain liaison between different departments in order to achieve this.
Having worked extensively in coordinating activities between departments to ensure that all projects under my belt are managed within their set deadlines, I have acquired exceptional organizational skills. In addition to that, I possess the ability to research and consolidate information and accurately document credentials of a project for reporting purposes.
Dimension Data is a very diverse company
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Johannesburg North, GPMarch 25, 2015
Pros: customer relation
Cons: Long hours
Dealing with escalations for different clients. Running with priority one calls and making sure SLA is met.
working as a team and not. I had an awesome manager who was fair. I loved working with my team because we shared our knowledge. The hardest part was dealing with difficult clients but that's what made the job enjoyable. The most enjoyable was getting the job done.
Managemnt work is very slow
Technical Specialist (Current Employee), MumbaiMarch 17, 2015
Process of the management is very slow, I am being placed on the client side, might be because of that reason.
Other wise its a very good company,
Diverse and Fun
Solutions Architect (Former Employee), Melbourne, VICMarch 10, 2015
Great Work Culture with great people to work with.
Allot of learning opportunities are available to staff to further develop skills and career.
network engineer
Resident Engineer (Former Employee), banagloreMarch 9, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
hi i'm currently working with dimension data and i'm working on cisco routers and switches and cisco call manager domain, plz get back us ASAP...
Good company to work for
Sales (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 4, 2015
Pros: job security and great benefits
It’s a great company to work for, management is excellent and they are very competitive in payment/benefits. I enjoy working for my team and management. Work is never boring as it changes with the technology. The only con is that the work can sometimes become overwhelming making it a bit challenging for work/life valance. but overall is a great company.
Productive and fun place
Account Manager (Former Employee), AbujaFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: none that i can remember
Work at DD, was good, learnt sales pipeline management tool - Sales force. My line manager and colleagues provided good support for my success.
Learning Experience
HR Contractor (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: learning something new on a daily bases
Cons: long hours
Busy from the time you get to work
I learnt something new everyday
Management was brilliant
My Co-workers was very helpful and friendly since day one
A lot of work and too little time in the day
I enjoyed being busy all day and speaking to people in different countries
Multinational Company and a Great place to Work
Solution Architect (Structured Cabling & DCIM) (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, UAEFebruary 8, 2015
- Multinational Company

- Group of Professional people

- Good HR Policies and benefits for the employee

- Great Work/Life balance
Salary was very less
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee), BangaloreFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: technical we can improve our skills
Cons: long hours
I worked as a industrial trainee in dimension data. I also involved in office 365 deployment projects. I also worked as a system administrator.
Good Company to work for
MDM and CPD Manger (Former Employee), JohannesurgJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: long hours only when there is a need
The people and culture of the company is great. Communication from management is also great. It was laid back kid of environment, whereby we would work hard and play hard.
Great culture and awesome people
Product Manager (Current Employee), Bryanston, GPJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: benefits and culture
Cons: it isn't my passion
We are given excellent benefits
The people and culture are great
The facilities are excellent
Team work and productive worker
Senior Network Engineer - Connectivity (Current Employee), Melbourne, VICJanuary 9, 2015
I am Hard working and Team Player fun to work with team.Dimension Data is a great place to work with great team of management and colleagues
Good environment to start career in Network Administration
Network Administrator (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours of work
Highly supportive from Core technical team
I gained knowledge on Networking
Hands-on experience on Cisco products
Good team Work
High Pressure specially working 18 hours a day
Enjoying my life at this company
Good management
Supportive managers
Highly Skilled Technical specialist teams
Fantastic People
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 9, 2014
The company offers the opportunity to work with a great team of very smart, very engaging executive staff. The work life balance is there in terms of having to go into an office daily, but the way they work hard and work often. If you are part of the "in-group" there is a tremendous amount of growth potential,k but the lower level managers are not actually "growing" their staff to take on new or different challenges. Compensation is standard for the industry. The culture is one in which people like to have fun, but where the job gets done. There is very little bleed from work to social, resulting from a more mature organization.
More exposure about networking devices
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 23, 2014
Pros: festival gifts
Cons: work pressure
More knowledge about the cisco devices
Monitoring the network links
Desperate Seeking A Job
Project Manager Implementation (Current Employee), Centreville, VANovember 22, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: management favortism, unfair hiring/firing practices, did i mention management
This environment is toxic. Unless you are in the inner circle and well liked you will forever have problems. Do not complain to HR you will wait 6 months for reply that reads. "No issues found" that does not even come from the HR person that was or is handing your concerns. As for calling the ethics hotline yet another joke... I was once called into a meeting and told turn off your phone and do not tape this conversation. In a call to ethics that was discussed so much for safe guarding the employees.
Call Coordinator (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 21, 2014
Pros: gret team
Cons: poorly managed
Most enjoy making a difference, providing world class customer service, living the DD values daily

1 2 3 4 5

About Dimension Data

Dimension Data sizes up information technology for its clients. South Africa's largest IT services company provides consulting, – Read more