Dilworth Homes is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to serve as the first line of coordination, communication and contact for our head office in Kelowna. The overall goal of this position is to perform a wide range of high level administrative and project support tasks for the Management Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General administrative and clerical support
- Manage daily correspondence
- Maintain and file written and electronic records
- Schedule and coordinate permits and inspections, project meetings, etc.
- Prepare materials for design and construction meetings
- Incorporate all processes and procedures that support the project completion phase
- Customer Contract Administration.
- Track Project Deliverables for the Project team.
- Track Account Receivable / Accounts Payable project invoices.
- Respond to subcontractor, client and/or client representative requests.
The successful candidate will be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Exel. Strong organization skills, attention to detail and good problem solving ability are critical skills in this role. Advanced computer/database skills are key attributes in addition to an intermediate knowledge of general accounting principles and procedures.
A minimum of three (3) years working in a general administrative support role. Experience with a construction firm or in a construction related industry is strongly preferred.
Flexibility, a positive attitude and strong communication skills will be needed to be successful in this position.
Compensation package includes excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience. If you would like to be a part of our team, submit your covering letter and resume in confidence by email;
or by Canada Post to:
907 Ethel Street
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 2W1
Please no phone calls.