Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Receptionist in our Kitchener office.
- Completion of reception duties for the office including managing the switchboard and client interaction, boardroom bookings, preparation and clean-up for meetings, collection and distribution of mail and organizing couriers along with other general receptionist related activities
- Completion of word processing, production and assembly of proposal and project related documents
- Assistance with the creation and maintenance of office filing systems, project and business files on the server, archiving and maintenance of technical libraries
- Assistance with coordination of staff travel arrangements
- Assistance with other duties as assigned by the office manager, office administrator and other administrative staff when necessary
- One to three years office administration related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in word processing and document formatting skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software (MS Office 2010 preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Community college education would be considered an asset
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Please reply providing a resume of education and experience to:
Dillon Consulting Limited
800-235 Yorkland Blvd.
Toronto, ON, M2J 4Y8
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide...