Dillon is a well-established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Receptionist in our Vancouver office.
- Reception duties for the office from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, including management of the switchboard, client interaction, mail and courier arrangements, along with other general reception related activities
- Maintenance of office filing systems, project and business files on the server, archiving and office libraries
- Maintenance of office supplies and office equipment
- Management of the flow and approval of accounts payable invoices throughout the office and liaising with finance staff to ensure timely processing
- Completion of word processing and database management and assistance with document production duties, including preparation of reports and letters, photocopying, scanning and binding
- Coordination of staff meetings and recording minutes
- Assistance with boardroom bookings and meeting arrangements, including preparation and clean-up, ordering catering and maintaining meeting room supplies
- Assistance with coordination of staff travel arrangements
- Assistance with maintaining Dillon business procedures and policies
- Assistance with other duties as assigned by the office administrator or office manager
- Three to five years office administration related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in word processing and document formatting skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office 2010 software
- Pleasant disposition and outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Community college education would be considered an asset
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide...