Dillon Consulting Limited is a well established, employee-owned, professional consulting firm which operates across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad. We are currently seeking candidates for the combined position of Office and Project Administrator in our Saskatoon office.
- Office Administration
- Assistance to the office manager with the day to day operation of the office and developing a work environment that is productive and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Assistance with the preparation, monitoring and execution of office business plans, capital equipment purchases, and operating budgets; similar assistance to a local practice leader.
- Coordination of office administrative services such a filing systems, archiving and libraries.
- Provision of employee orientation and on-site training related to Dillon procedures / systems.
- Coordination of work for office administrative team.
- Coordination of office copiers, computers, phones, furniture, supplies, and other amenities.
- Assistance and completion of other duties as required or as assigned by the office manager.
- Project Administration
- Administrative assistance to project managers, supporting the successful completion of multi-disciplinary project work
- Administrative assistance with general accounting needs (invoices, accounts payable, time sheets, expense claims, database management, project closure, etc.)
- Participation in client meetings and liaise with various departments within our client groups
- Completion of word processing and document production activities in relation to proposals, work plans, reports, letters, memos, etc. including quality review and checking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 suite and advanced Word formatting skills
- Minimum of five to 10 years’ of office administration experience
- Community college diploma in office administration or related discipline preferred
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, time management and communication skills are required with a particular emphasis on leadership and working in a team environment
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -