Dillon is an international, Canadian owned professional consulting organization committed to guiding our clients towards successful application of science, technology and management. As a client-centered organization, we ensure our client needs and aspirations are fulfilled and problems are solved innovatively, expeditiously and cost-effectively. Since our inception, Dillon has grown steadily in services provided, range of expertise, geographic scope and size. We operate across Canada and in Asia, the Caribbean Region, the United States and Central and South America. Our employees have skills in over 30 distinct disciplines, and include professional engineers, architects, planners, economists and physical and social scientists. Members of Dillon are experienced in working independently, within integrated project teams, and through a variety of project delivery methods including design-build, public private partnerships, and conventional consultant-owner relationships.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Electrical Engineer in our Kitchener office.
- Management and coordination of a variety of multidisciplinary projects for both public and private sector clients across the company, with particular emphasis on the electrical component of such projects in alternative project delivery models
- Contribution to technical expertise as part of a team of electrical professionals (including engineers and technologists)
- Assistance in providing quality client services, with particular emphasis on the energy management and industrial applications
- Input to the career development of more junior staff, including technical direction, training recommendations, coaching and mentoring
- Contribution to the development of client relationships and business development activities including proposal preparation (initiation and submission), reports and presentations
- A degree in electrical engineering from an accredited University
- Licensed to practice as a professional engineer in Ontario, or eligible to be licensed within six months
- A minimum of eight years of related professional experience in consulting would be an asset
- Experience in both project coordination/management and business development including developing client relationships and proposal preparation
- Demonstrated abilities contributing to teams of technical professionals on multi-disciplinary projects
- Solid understanding of the electrical component of industrial projects including but not limited to water/wastewater treatment, renewable energy, energy management and others
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.