Dillon is an international, Canadian owned professional consulting organization committed to guiding our clients towards successful application of science, technology and management. As a client-centered organization, we ensure our client needs and aspirations are fulfilled and problems are solved innovatively, expeditiously and cost-effectively.
Since our inception, Dillon has grown steadily in services provided, range of expertise, geographic scope and size. We operate across Canada and in Asia, the Caribbean Region, the United States and Central and South America. Our employees have skills in over 30 distinct disciplines, and include professional engineers, architects, planners, economists and physical and social sciences. Members of Dillon are experienced in working independently, within integrated project teams, and through a variety of project delivery methods including design-build, public private partnerships, and conventional consultant-owner relationships.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Electrical Designer/Drafter in our Windsor office.
- Assist the electrical team with design and drafting support for multi-disciplinary projects
- Coordination of electrical inspections during construction
- Commissioning of On-site systems
- Development of reports and project memos
- Business travel upon request
- An electrical technician/technologist diploma
- Registration as a certified Technician or Technologist in the province of Ontario or eligible to be certified within six months
- New Graduate to five years’ work experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 and/or Civil 3D
- Working knowledge of Revit as a Building Information Management (BIM) design tool will be considered an asset
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide...