Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Aquatic Biologist in our Vancouver (Richmond) office.
- Assistance with technical studies and project coordination for the natural environment component of a variety of natural resource and infrastructure development assignments
- Contribution to report and proposal preparation and presentations
- Assistance to project team members including natural scientists, technologists and technical support staff
- Business travel upon request
- A degree in biology, ecology or a related environmental field
- Three to five years' experience in consulting and/or related work experience
- Registration (or eligible for registration within 6 months) with the British Columbia College of Applied Biology
- Preference will be given to candidates who are certified as electrofishing crew leaders
- Experience in field collection and analysis of data regarding aquatic species; natural environment impact assessment, mitigation and monitoring; development of resource and habitat conservation and restoration plans; fisheries assessment and management
- Working knowledge of relevant provincial, territorial and federal environmental legislation and policies
- Strong oral and written communication, report writing, organization and interpersonal skills
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Please reply providing a resume of education and experience to:
Dillon Consulting Limited
800-235 Yorkland Blvd.,
Toronto, ON, M2J 4Y8
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide...