Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide range of consulting and design services related to the infrastructure, real estate, resource, industrial and government sectors in Canada and abroad. We are currently seeking candidates for the part-time position of Administrative Assistant in our Yellowknife office.
- Completion of reception duties for the office including managing the switchboard and client interaction,
- Completion of word processing and database management and assistance with document production duties including preparation of reports and letters, photocopying, scanning and binding
- Maintenance of office filing system, project archiving and office library
- Assistance with mail and courier arrangements for the office along with other general reception related activities
- Maintenance of office supplies and office equipment
- Coordination of staff meetings and recording minutes
- Assistance with boardroom bookings and meeting arrangements, including preparation and clean-up, ordering catering and maintaining meeting room supplies
- Assistance with staff travel arrangements
- Assistance with other duties as assigned by the office administrator or office manager
- Three to five years’ administration related experience
- A college diploma in an administration-related field of study
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2010 software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in word processing and document formatting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.
Please reply providing a resume of education and experience to:
Dillon Consulting Limited
800-235 Yorkland Blvd.,
Toronto, ON, M2J 4Y8
Indeed - 18 months ago
Dillon is a well established, employee-owned professional consulting firm operating across Canada and internationally. We provide a wide...