Dillon is an international, Canadian owned professional consulting organization committed to guiding our clients towards successful application of science, technology and management. As a client-centered organization, we ensure our client needs and aspirations are fulfilled and problems are solved innovatively, expeditiously and cost-effectively. Since our inception, Dillon has grown steadily in services provided, range of expertise, geographic scope and size. We operate across Canada and in Asia, the Caribbean Region, the United States and Central and South America. Our employees have skills in over 30 distinct disciplines, and include professional engineers, architects, planners, economists and physical and social scientists. Members of Dillon are experienced in working independently, within integrated project teams, and through a variety of project delivery methods including design-build, public private partnerships, and conventional consultant-owner relationships.
We are currently seeking candidates for an interim position (4 month contract) of Administrative Assistant in our London office.
- Completion of word processing and assistance with document production duties including preparation of reports and letters
- Assistance with project filing, project archiving and technical library maintenance
- Assistance with boardroom bookings, preparation and clean-up of meeting rooms for a variety of functions (includes ordering meeting room and kitchen supplies)
- Completion of mail and courier arrangements for the office
- Performance of reception duties for the office including managing the switchboard and client interaction
- Provision of back up and assistance to the administrative group
- Assistance with other duties as assigned by the office administrator or office manager
- A college diploma in a business-related field of study
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2010 software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Minimum of three years’ office administration experience preferably in the consulting industry
- Ability to work with graphics would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills