WHO WE ARE
Digitcom, a growing telecom company in business since 1991, services small to medium enterprise markets in Toronto and across Canada. Selling the Avaya IP Office product since 2005, Digitcom has been consistently recognized and awarded by both our customers and suppliers. From the ‘Avaya Business Partner of the Year’ in 2010, to the ‘Consumers Choice Award’ 6 years in a row, to our recent “Gold” in the ‘Canadian Channel Elite Award’ for the best small business solution, Digitcom’s success is due to our un-wavering commitment to one simple thing: Providing outstanding service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Technicians help support our growing telecom and networking business across Canada. This Toronto based position will be to augment our support team to provide our clients with world class support by resolving their technical issues and questions. In addition to providing front line customer support in the field, you will have the opportunity to work directly with an experience team of system professionals on a variety of projects while engaging in training opportunities in conjunction with our key partners.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
As a Technician, you must be an articulate problem solver for whom multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and prioritizing are part of your normal process. In additional the following skills and experience are required:
- Professional and able to work efficiently and proactively to meet deadlines;
- Must be capable of and equally comfortable working independently;
- Able to promptly and courteously respond to customer request;
- Self-motivate, detail-oriented and organized;
- Experience with networks is a must. CCNA is an asset but not a prerequisite;
- Experience with VoIP, and traditional voice, and product from manufacturers like Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, and NEC is a strong asset. In particular the Avaya IP Office and NEC SV8100.
- A though understanding of cable, patch panels, BIX is a strong asset.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written. A keen interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will possess a diploma from a recognized College or University or equivalent.
Let us know why you would be a perfect fit for our team by forwarding your resume and a position-tailored cover letter in confidence.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We require applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role however only those being directly considered will be contacted.