WHO WE ARE
Digitcom, a growing telecom company in business since 1991, services small to medium enterprise markets in Toronto and across Canada. Selling the Avaya IP Office product since 2005, Digitcom has been consistently recognized and awarded by both our customers and suppliers. From the ‘Avaya Business Partner of the Year’ in 2010, to the ‘Consumers Choice Award’ 6 years in a row, to our recent “Gold” in the ‘Canadian Channel Elite Award’ for the best small business solution, Digitcom’s success is due to our un-wavering commitment to one simple thing: Providing outstanding service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue results primarily through new account acquisitions. This individual will use their insight, initiative and tenacity to identify potential clients, focusing on a solution-selling model to develop cost-effective and practical solutions tailored to each customer’s specific needs.
The prime focus of the role is on new business development throughout Canada and United States. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and increasing telecom sales.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
1. Assisting in the development and execution of strategic client product solutions;
2. Identifying leads and designing solutions for clients within his/her designated region;
3. Developing insights and setting strategies that will translate into measurable value for our clients;
4. Increasing the sales revenues through new sales opportunities and organic growth of core client base; and,
5. Reaching across business units to energize solutions and resolve any issues that may arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Consultative, creative and business-focused sales professional;
- Sophisticated agent of engagement who maintains, shapes, and grows lasting business partnerships; and,
- Highly motivated hunter who can move beyond the core to identify and develop fluid value-propositions.
- Proven track record and a minimum of five years’ experience in the IT or Telecom Industry and working with key decision makers in both short and long term sales cycles;
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency, commitment to quality and the ability to think strategically;
- Strong influencing, negotiating and closing skills with the goal being to achieve win-win business partnerships and solutions;
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and presentation skills; and
- Proficiency in the use of computer software applications, specifically web-based applications and prospect management tools.
Let us know why you would be a perfect fit for our team by forwarding your resume and a position-tailored cover letter in confidence.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We require applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role however only those being directly considered will be contacted.