About Our Company
Digital Vantage Point is the global leader in delivering cost-effective, integrated e-commerce products and services to Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers and partners for well over a decade.
Digital Vantage Point's flagship product Nav-to-Net is a proven integrated e-Commerce Solution exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV that empowers organizations with business agility through rapid reliable e-commerce transactions, reduced maintenance costs and improved customer on-line experience.
An extensive international customer base leverage's Digital Vantage Point's accumulated experience and best practices, using Nav-to-Net to take their business on-line and enhance their ROI.
Digital Vantage Point maintains offices in Toronto and The Netherlands. For more information visit us at http://www.dvp.net
About this Position
The Web Developer role customizes web solutions based on functional requirements and works as part of a project team.
- Microsoft SQL 2008
- Payment Gateway Integration
- E-commerce development and deployment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate a high degree professionalism
- High energy, fast paced individual willing to learn new things everyday
- Excellent problem solving
- Actively participate in product planning and design
- Effective time management
Experience & Requirements
- 3 -- 4 years working experience in development field
- Dynamics NAV or similar ERP experience a bonus
- Familiarity with SDLC an asset
- Experience troubleshooting complex software solutions
- Interpreting Functional Requirements documents
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who enjoys challenge, working with like-minded team members and testing their limits while continually learning and growing.
Digital Vantage Point is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted.