About Our Company
Digital Vantage Point is the global leader in delivering cost-effective, integrated e-commerce products and services to Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers and partners for well over a decade.
Digital Vantage Point's flagship product Nav-to-Net is a proven integrated e-Commerce Solution exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV that empowers organizations with business agility through rapid reliable e-commerce transactions, reduced maintenance costs and improved customer on-line experience.
An extensive international customer base leverage Digital Vantage Point’s accumulated experience and best practices, using Nav-to-Net to take their business on-line and enhance their ROI.
Digital Vantage Point maintains offices in Toronto and The Netherlands. For more information visit us at http://www.dvp.net
About the Role
In this role, you will be working with the product management, marketing teams along with a development team to be responsible for guiding the delivery of all new UI experiences across web and mobile, working on a variety of projects from initial wire-frames to homepage comps to building out entire websites for high-end tech clients for an industry leading integrated website solution.
- 2- 4 years of experience in this field
- Photoshop, Illustrator. Dreamweaver and Flash is a plus.
- Skilled in HTML/ CSS
- Working knowledge (read AND write) jQuery, XML/XSL, AJAX and ASP.NET
- Windows based
- Ability to create digital illustrations.
- Must be efficient, creative, result driven and flexible.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with e-commerce. Social media advertising/SEO is a plus.
- Understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals
- BA in Graphic Design or related field required.
- No photography experience needed.
Must have done visuals and interaction design/development for web and mobile applications. Agency and/or client side preferred
- Create clear, original designs for web and mobile solutions for high-traffic consumer-facing solutions.
- Modify and implement designs generated by others to ensure quality solution.
- Design and prepare page layouts for product, articles, illustrations and other on-line content within established web design parameters, style guides and visual standards.
- Assist in planning and reviewing the navigational user interface design.
- Translate customer/clients needs into new features and new services.
- Assist with usability testing, browser compatibility testing and quality assurance.
- Possess the interpersonal skills needed to work effectively throughout the organization as well as with partners and customers.
- Stay abreast of any industry-wide changes in design philosophy and any new tools and technologies being used for the Internet and e-commerce.
- Other tasks as assigned
Portfolio will be required.
Digital Vantage Point is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of applications received only those selected for an interview will be contacted.