About Our Company
Digital Vantage Point is the global leader in delivering cost-effective, integrated e-commerce products and services to Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers and partners for well over a decade.
Digital Vantage Point's flagship product Nav-to-Net is a proven integrated e-Commerce Solution exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV that empowers organizations with business agility through rapid reliable e-commerce transactions, reduced maintenance costs and improved customer on-line experience.
An extensive international customer base leverage's Digital Vantage Point's accumulated experience and best practices, using Nav-to-Net to take their business on-line and enhance their ROI.
Digital Vantage Point maintains offices in Toronto. For more information visit us at http://www.dvp.net
This is a client facing representative providing an ongoing link between multiple project teams. This role requires excellent communication, organizational skills and forward thinking. A practical and common sense approach to the day to day running of projects and delivering technology will ensure the success of the candidate. The Solution Consultant is fully involved in the entire life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to final implementation.
- Prepare change control documents outlining functional requirements and solutions
- Work with weekly resource allocation to ensure task coverage
- Develop strong working relationships with customers creating an environment of trust and open communication
- Escalate perceived areas of risk to the project management team
- Manage a subset of issue lists and change request process throughout the project
- Create and maintain detailed status reporting and related internal and external communications
- Work with existing methodology to execute predictable and consistent
- Provide guidance and problem solving techniques to customers regarding their e-commerce solution
- Reconcile weekly project time entries and assist Project Managers with preparation of service invoicing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and mediation skills
- Comfortably communicate with clients
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiar with application of methodology in project planning and execution
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective time management
- Operating in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a high degree professionalism internally and externally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- 2 – 4 years in a Product or Project support role
- Familiarity with ASP.net solutions
- Online and e-commerce experience preferred
- Customer facing communications
- Preparing and executing project plans
- Excellent problem solving
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Working on multiple projects handling a variety of tasks
- Dynamics NAV or similar ERP experience a bonus
- Computer Sciences or Business Administration diploma / degree or equivalent work experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious person who enjoys the challenge of testing their limits while continually learning and growing.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Digital Vantage Point is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of applications received only those selected for an interview will be considered.