About Digital Advantage - Solving business problems with Digital Solutions.
Digital Advantage is a local company that provides business products and services to create tailored cost savings and efficiency improving solutions. Our main focus is Small Business Unified Communications. We offer many businesses solutions; a few of them being, phones services, phone systems, internet services, document management and remote offsite backup.
General Job Description
Installation, programming and maintenance of IP and digital systems as well as troubleshooting and resolving system issues/problems
The successful candidate will be responsible for programming and installing new PBX phone systems to businesses. They will also be responsible for solving any issues with the voice, data or internet service that customers could have. The timely and professional response provided by this team, helps maintain/grow Digital Advantage as a whole.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Respond to and resolve troubles reported by customers or management systems in a timely manner
- Experience dealing directly with B2B level customer in a mission-critical technical support environment and not just an in-house desktop support capacity
- Solid knowledge of internet/data communication technologies such as IP protocol, web hosting, e-mail, DNS
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Experience in Asterix and freeswitch
- Familiarity with routing protocol
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers in a wide variety of stressful situations.
- Ability to work shifts and be available for rotating off hours on-call duties
- Ability to integrate high level of knowledge of computer skills as well as learn new strategies
- Be able to work in a strong team environment and demonstrate initiative
- Flexible, self-motivated, ability to work independently
Indeed - 20 months ago
Digital Advantage - Solving business problems with Digital Solutions.
Digital Advantage is a local company that provides business products...