Diamond Municipal Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner and 2012 ISV of the Year award winner with proven expertise in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting and ERP software. We are leaders in supporting Municipal Government with customized accounting software evaluations, accounting software implementations, Microsoft Dynamics GP/Diamond software solutions and ongoing technical and business process expertise. Once the accounting solution is implemented, we provide ongoing support and services to optimize the customers investment.
This position will provide the opportunity to be a product evangelist in all aspects of the pre-sales, scoping, post sales processes. The successful individual will secure the “technical close” in the sale of our financial ERP solutions. Our clients are primarily in the Municipal Government vertical, so candidates with experience in this area utilizing the GP Dynamics and Diamond modules are preferred.
- Minimally 5 - 7 years of hands-on, software consulting/implementation/sales experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) OR 5 + years as a proficient end-user of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Diamond Software solutions
- Accounting or financial systems implementation background
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Understanding of ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies
- Minimum BS, preferably in an IT related field and/or accounting
- Microsoft Dynamics GP certifications a plus
Please reply to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest however, we will only respond to those who will be asked to attend an interview.