Diamond International Trucks

Diamond International Trucks Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
poor on the payroll side
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB4 October 2016
take time off time cards every day when caught wont reimburse
bad attitude by immediate supervisor working environment is very crowded and cluttered
Cons
bad attitude of service writer
It was the start of my career as a Journeyman Heavy Duty Red Seal Technician.
Journeyman Heavy Duty Red Seal Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 July 2012
A typical day would consist of learning the finer points of being a Journeyman Technician such as overhauling engines. During the course of my employment I learned the technical overhaul of many types of engines. The management at Diamond International Trucks treated me with respect and professionalism. I was fortunate enough to work with a great team of Journeyman Technicians that taught me new skills and different approaches. Being the perfectionist I am I found it hard to satisfy mangement. An example of this occured when I was beating warranty time and yet they asked me to further my speed, doing this I found myself comprimising my work. I took pride in the education I recieved from my employment, and found it was a worth while experience.
Pros
working with other journeyman technicians improved my own abilities therefore improved bussiness.
Cons
the cons of my employment were little room for advancement.

Diamond International Trucks Reviews by Job Title