- Oilfield experience a definite asset.
- Must have a Class 5 driver’s license (abstract required).
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude toward Safety and the Environment.
- Must be able to complete assignments in a timely and orderly manner, including paperwork.
- Must be physically fit for task completion.
- Must have good communication skills..
We offer competitive wages and a benefit package. Eligible candidates will be contacted and interviewed.
Tasks include servicing and maintaining a wide variety of pumps and compressors.
Other mechanical trades will be considered depending on experience
Working with planners, schedule and coordinate repairs of large variety of centrifugal, multi stage, PD and PC pumps, including various instrument air compressors, recip and screw. diagnose and resolve reliability issues. New installations of pumps and related equipment, commissioning. Training millwright apprentices with a positive team attitude toward safety, environment, and professionalism for their trade. Requirements, 5+ years red seal certification, clean drivers abstract, and safety tickets. H2S first aid. this is a top paying position for the right person with the right attitude and skills. full benefit package with transportation. shift positions and 40 hr / week positions available.
Please submit resume’ in confidence to: 780 573 1450