Start Date: Immediately
Hours per Week: 40 (plus some overtime)
Wage per Hour: will be assign
Standard working hours, but not limited to: M-F 9am to 5pm
Applicant must be flexible to work other shift schedules. Potential for overtime.
Description of Work:
- Furniture finishing fabrication including experience with hand polishers and grinders.
- Polish for final finish.
- Laminate edges together.
- Quality inspection and repair as needed.
- Experience working in a Furniture shop.
- Must be able to read, write and speak english.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings.
- Able to work in solids,veneers and laminates.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Set up and operate woodworking machines.
- Use hand tools, power tools, measuring devices to accurately measure wood for cutting and shaping.
- Cut, assemble, sand and finish cabinets and furniture.
- Apply lacquer, stain or polish to finished products.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Exposure to dusty working conditions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call the office: 905-874-6700 for immediate response.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED