We are a dynamic organization that values open communication, integrity, innovation and success. DevFacto offers a corporate culture that supports diversity, creativity, equality, challenge and reward. We're always looking for individuals who strive to be the best, and we make sure you get everything you need to succeed, personally and professionally. With hands-on exposure to a variety of projects and disciplines, each member of our team quickly develops excellent skills.
DevFacto is looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join our team!
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of a SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portal.
If you're looking to:
- Join a fast-growing company where you can have an impact
- Interact with and learn from other highly talented people
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
And you have:
- Expert level knowledge of SharePoint and experience performing administrative and design tasks within the SharePoint 2007/2010 environment
- Experience creating and implementing systems needed for the business for collaboration, document management and workflow.
- Experience managing the SharePoint 2007/2010 Server Infrastructure, User Access and Application Deployment
- Experience developing, configuring and maintaining enterprise lists, site collections, and business connectivity services
- Experience designing and implementing InfoPath forms, to include workflow designs and end-user training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a cross functional team based environment
- Canadian residency or a working visa in Canada
DevFacto can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation (Salary, Vacation and Bonuses)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Training
- Profit Sharing
- Many more --- apply and find out
Indeed - 2 years ago