DB SCHENKER (Schenker of Canada Limited) - Calgary, AB*
SCHENKER OF CANADA LIMITED is the 2nd largest Integrated Logistics Service Provider in Canada, with sales of approximately $1Billion and operating from over 40 sites across the country. The company spans a coast-to-coast network that extends to all major harbours, airports and border crossings. In just over half a century, the business has grown to include over 1,700 employees. Schenker of Canada Limited has a portfolio of supply chain services in Canada that include: Contract Warehousing/Distribution, Dedicated Freight Management, Ocean and Air Freight, Courier, Land Transportation, Customs Brokerage and Consulting, and services for Sports Events.
Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Receptionist/Office Administrator to assist the team in our Calgary office. The successful candidate will have previous professional office experience, a 'can-do' attitude, an articulate phone manner and professional presentation.
The Receptionist/Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a wide variety of Reception and Administrative tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Incoming mail and courier documents – sort, advise accordingly
- Outgoing documents – mail and courier: ensure timely distribution
- Handling visitors and phone calls to the office
- Assisting the Freight and Customs Teams as required
- Assisting with various Administrative tasks as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Polished, professional manner and appearance
- Previous reception, and administrative experience
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong customer service skills
Schenker of Canada provides a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary, a performance incentive bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Further information about our company can be found on our website: www.dbschenker.com.
Resumes will be accepted until June 10, 2012.
We thank all interested applicants but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.