SCHENKER OF CANADA LIMITED is the 2nd largest Integrated Logistics Service Provider in Canada, with sales of approximately $1Billion and operating from over 40 sites across the country. The company spans a coast-to-coast network that extends to all major harbours, airports and border crossings. In just over half a century, the business has grown to include over 1,700 employees. Schenker of Canada Limited has a portfolio of supply chain services in Canada that include: Contract Warehousing/Distribution, Dedicated Freight Management, Ocean and Air Freight, Courier, Land Transportation, Customs Brokerage and Consulting, and services for Sports Events.
Currently we are seeking a Visibility Coordinator to join the Global & Key Accounts Department in our busy downtown Vancouver office.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT APPLICANTS THOROUGHLY REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THEIR RESUME AS THE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE NOTED ARE QUITE SPECIFIC AND MANDATORY.
Responsible for USA key accounts / visibility, and manages and supports Key Accounts. These accounts are volume accounts and have very specific booking / visibility requirements
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides key accounts support to Booking Team
- Visibility update and support
- Collection and analysis of statistical data
- Documentation of timeline analysis
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations for key accounts
- Preparation of Macros for report automation
- Report Creator from system
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Office Applications
esp. Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Experienced and comfortable working with pivot tables and
- Well organized with good stress management skills.
- Able to multi-task and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Prefer minimum one year experience in the shipping industry.
Schenker of Canada provides a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary, a performance incentive bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes will be accepted until Friday, February 22nd.
We thank all interested applicants but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.