Deuce Design is a well-respected graphic design agency in Waterloo, celebrating 20 years in business. Applicants are asked to provide a resume with details regarding work experience, as well as a pdf portfolio of recent work or projects for review. Candidates eligible for interviews will be contacted.
- Execute graphic design and production responsibilities in a manner that is both professional and accurate, while adhering to the graphic and brand standards of our clients.
- Work directly on design projects through conception, creation and production creating print and online marketing materials.
- Work on projects that require advanced InDesign layout skills and file preparation with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Provide support to other graphic designers on collaborative projects.
The kind of experience we’re looking for:
Diploma in Graphic Design or related education
Minimum of one year of experience in a graphic design capacity
Expertise in Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
Flash and HTML skills an asset
These are the qualities of the kind of person we’re looking for:
- a conscientious, hard-working, team-oriented player – we’re a very collaborative environment, and there’s no room for big egos or showboats.
- a detail-oriented multi-tasker with the ability to switch hats as required
- a problem-solver, with the initiative to find new solutions without being asked
- a level-headed approach to work that can operate under pressure and meet deadlines
What you can expect from us:
- a collaborative, open-concept work environment – sorry, no hiding in a cubicle here
- a team of designers and staff that are both eager to share their knowledge and learn new skills from you
- projects ranging from small-scale “quickies” to large-scale branding and roll-out