Desjardins Employee Review

Productive Environment
Support Sales and Service Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 May 2012
A support sales/service insurance agent is responsible for:
Answer sales/service calls Direct calls to appropriate departments and sales agents Arranged callback requests for agents Advised and confirmed details for clients regarding their pollicy

While working in the call center I learned how to solve situations and deal with high rate customers. I also learned how to use the insurance software to pull up client information and make notes in their file. My co-workers and mangers were very helpful and friendly.
Pros
free lunches, free giveaways, friendly environment

Other Desjardins Employee Reviews

Good company, Quebec Centric
Director (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON13 February 2018
Good company to work for, but at a certain level, you essentially need to speak french and work in part in Quebec. As Desjardins continues to grow outside Quebec I hope they become more national.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
cost cutting to the point of poor customer service
climat de travail agréable et motivant
Agent de service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Lévis, QC12 February 2018
travaillé chez Desjardins assurance ma appris a développer mon esprit d'équipe, mon empathie, mon service à la clientèle, mon écoute active afin de répondre le plus possible aux besoins du client!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Desjardins. Our community is ready to answer.