Job Title: Sales Manager Trainee
Company: Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network
Location: Surrey, Delta, Langley, Abbotsford
Are you looking for an exciting career in financial sector where:
You can manage people!
Manage your own clients!
Manage your own time!
Be trained to be in the role you will love and earn unbelievable Rewards!
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is part of Desjardins Financial Security, with assets of over $135.1 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest financial institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of 56 financial centres and more than 1,200 associate partners.
At DFSIN, Newton Financial Centre in Surrey BC, we are currently looking for dynamic individuals who want to work in a network that supports independence while providing excellent training for career growth. We focus on you! Your career, your business development and your client support.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love to sell and are motivated and willing to go above and beyond to create a dynamic team of Financial Advisors then join us as a SALES MANAGER TRAINEE and enjoy the benefits.
The successful candidate will be trained in recruiting, training, mentoring, developing business, increasing sales and providing leadership to the team.
1. Attracting, recruiting and training brand new and experienced financial advisors.
2. Conduct career recruiting seminars to potential Advisors.
3. Provide coaching and training to Advisors.
4. Assist Advisors in field training, prospecting, case analysis and case closing.
1. Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in direct sales. Experience within the financial services industry and LLQP qualification an asset.
2. Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
4. Self-directed and results oriented
5. Coaching and Training knowledge an asset.
6. Strong leadership skills.
7. University degree or equivalent an asset.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop and manage Advisors within Desjardin Financial Security Independent Network.
Interested candidates can apply directly to the Managing Director via e-mail.
We thank all candidates, however, only the selected will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.