Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network Victoria and Mainland Offices are looking to bring on 4 individuals by the end of the summer:
To serve with integrity and honesty and to help our clients in all their financial planning needs with their best interest in mind first. This will help us to create a legacy of serving clients and developing managers and advisors in the community to in turn allow them to create their own legacy. Our mission will be executed by using clarity, transparency and simplicity. We will encourage open communication, be approachable and have full commitment to Desjardins Insurance. We will strive to create an environment where our associates can continuously grow. We will commit to being a major giver within our community; as a team we aim to be big enough to have influence yet small enough to care.
BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is part of Desjardins Insurance*, and the Desjardins Group which has assets of over 200 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest financial institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of 40 financial centers and more than 1,200 associate partners.
We are a full service financial services provider with access to multiple insurers and investment fund products. Our track record is based on the quality of support services delivered to associates with a companywide commitment to professionalism. We believe in listening to our associates' needs for providing the products and tools needed to maximize their value in meeting clients' financial planning needs.
Due to our exceptional growth we are looking for individuals to join our success story as Financial Advisors in our Surrey branch, and our Victoria branch.
Join our dynamic Desjardins Financial Services Independent Network Team as a Financial Consultant and enjoy our benefits:
1. Expert training backed by a multi-disciplinary team and qualified experts
2. Access to multiple insurers and products and more than 60 mutual funds and segregated fund companies
3. A competitive compensation bonus structure and immediate vesting
4. Incentive plans based on performance and growth
5. Mentoring programs which are unique in the industry
6. Market planning and support
7. Ongoing sales support and field training
8. Leading edge technology
We are looking for people who are:
- Problem solvers
- People oriented
- Committed to quality service
- Service oriented
- Eager to learn
- Committed to continuing education and personal development
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an equal opportunity employer
- Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products