Desire2Learn Incorporated

Desire2Learn Incorporated Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Run fast and far. Anyone can do better than this place.
Former employee (Former Employee), KitchenerApril 7, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: incompetent management
If you don't mind being sucked of any personal life and career aspirations stomped on, then please do go here. If you dislike broken promises and incompetent management, look elsewhere. Don't drink the cool-aid. The pretty facade means nothing.
A growing company need to be more strategically focused
Product Manager - Learning Platform & UX Platform (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJanuary 15, 2014
Great company with many inventions. Fast paced. Need to be more focused strategically.
Young and Fun
Graphic Designer and Web Specialist (Former Employee), Kitchener, ON CanadaNovember 27, 2013
Pros: amazing benifits, on site messages, free health snacks and coffee, amazing social committee, open concept office space
Cons: salary and long hours when needed, but if we had to stay late the company bought us dinner :)
I loved working at Desire2Learn, I have never worked with a group of such open, loving and dedicated people.

The staff there were like a family to me, very close knit and funny. Everyone worked together towards a common goal and I really felt I was part of something making a positive change in the world.

You can make your own hours, if you like to come in at 9 - 10 am or 6 am, which was great.

I really enjoyed collaborating and feeling that my opinions and suggestions mattered.

About Desire2Learn Incorporated

Desire2Learn Incorporated (also known as Desire2Learn or abbreviated as D2L) is a provider of enterprise eLearning solutions and – Read more

Desire2Learn Incorporated Photos

Replica of the moon landing on the 5th floor! *Not historically accurate ;)
Chalkboards all the things!!!
Monthly Cake DAY!