Desire Financial Solutions is currently recruiting a Service Solutions Coordinator (Administrative Assistant) who will be part of our client’s customer service team. Our client specializes in the sale, service and rental of gas detection equipment. Responsibilities will include but not limited to providing secretarial, clerical, administrative and financial support. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing office support in an efficient and effective manner to ensure smooth business operations. This mid-level position involves both behind the scenes projects and direct customer contact. Our client is looking for a self-motivated, confident, energetic, and independent professional with outstanding customer service skills.
- Receive, screen, direct and relay telephone, email, and fax messages.
- Open and stamp general correspondence.
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Greet, assist and respond to public inquiries.
- Provide word processing and secretarial support.
- Process work orders and schedule technicians for assigned projects.
- Accept, record and write receipts for any money collected.
- Prepare notices of overdue accounts and collect aged receivables.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Process and prepare sales, rentals and vendor invoices.
- Coordinate and schedule deliveries.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions and work with little supervision.
- Enthusiastic team player with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Strong ability to meet constantly changing deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible and easily learn new skills.
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Administrative and QuickBooks experience an asset.
- Post-secondary education in office administration an asset.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email Outlook skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Equivalencies will be considered.
Indeed - 12 months ago