Are you a talented Graphic Designer with a love for fashion?
Designer Swap is looking for a talented and motivated graphic design intern to join their small but growing team.
Be exposed to fun and creative projects, work from home and gain some great pieces for your portfolio. This role would report to the Creative Director and support
all aspects of the marketing and design process.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will be responsible for the following:
- provide mockups for design ideas
- design graphics for all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- edit product photography
- create graphics for blogs and product launches
- design flyers and posters
- create illustrations and infographics
- create and edit videos
- preferably a student or recent graduate of a design program
- competent with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent understanding of colour, imagery and typography
- familiar with social media platforms
- an interest in fashion or blogging
- html, web design, Wordpress and photography experience would be an asset
What's in it for you?
- gain valuable work experience
- opportunity to become our full-time designer (on salary) or regular freelance designer
- complete some great pieces for your portfolio
- take advantage of the employee discount
- this role gives you the opportunity to network and expand your contact list
If you are passionate about fashion and design and want to create great work, please apply with your resume, cover letter and 3 of your best design pieces (or link to your portfolio).
Thanks for your inquiry. Have a great day.