Designer Swap is looking for fashionistas and style aficionados who would like to become one of their Fashion Contributors.
The Fashion Contributor/Blogger intern will have a critical role within the company. Working directly with the Founder and Creative Director, he or she will provide written pieces about designer products, seasonal trends, personal shopping experiences and more.
- student/undergraduate or anyone interested in building an online presence in fashion
- a love for fashion
- strong writing and communication skills
- social media experience
- Wordpress, html and design experience would be an asset
What's in it for you?
- gain valuable work experience
- publish your work online
- gain followers and exposure
- opportunity to become a full-time contributor (salaried employee)
- this role gives you the opportunity to network and build connections
- take advantage of the employee discount
Please note: This is an unpaid internship with an opportunity to become a full-time fashion contributor or regular freelance writer.
Please send your resume and cover letter. Also, if you have a personal blog or written pieces about fashion, please send those as well.
Thank you for your interest, qualified candidates will be contacted.