Design

Design Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
Telecommunication Researcher (Former Employee), UNIVERSITY OF MONTREALJune 9, 2014
Pros: nice to work with good colleagues
Cons: no cons
OCCASION to get a lot of experiences. Working to specify, design, validate,
implement Telecommunication Protocols had been very interesting.
hardworking, punctual, diligent and productive
Consultant for the Youth Government Program (Former Employee), Haitian ParliamentApril 10, 2014
Provide support and data to Senior Officers and member of Parliaments on policy issues, projects, conferences and meetings.
Collect, manipulate, and analyze data using statistical methods and packages in support of economic or financial research projects, projections, current analysis or external information requests.
coop
Sales and customer service (Former Employee), Embrun ONMarch 31, 2014
Coop in high school. This Coop is what help me make my decision about what i would like to do in the future
challenging client issues
Self-Employed Contractor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 6, 2014
As consultant, I work out of my home, allows me to keep my skills sharp with various customer hardware and software concerns. A very happy customer is the ultimate reward for me.
Great palce to work. Fun co-workers. Great perks. Miss this job!
Production Manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: great working conditions, great helath benefits, great job assignments, fun lunch meetings/outings/holiday parties.
Cons: the only con was being cut in a studio-wide round of budget cuts.
The 9 years I spent at Disney-ABC Domestic Television Creative Services were fantastic! I miss that job. Great working conditions, fun job assignements, great management. I couldn't have been happier!
A professional Company having it's branches in most of the cities
Professional Engineer (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good for freshers
A good working environment.
Excellent HR support.
Flexible timings.
Talented Seniors.
I enjoy working on a productive environment that value honesty
Logistics Manager and Computer Tech Support (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches and free parking
There was a job that I working on that had a huge disorganization problem, this was big concern for me. This is so far one of my achievement at a work environment. I created a software database application that cut my workload by half. It able to produce report, automated weekly report to the CEO and CFO. Able to detect shortage and log every user on – more... history usage. The supervisor was so impress that the company bought my program and issue it has a standard for all employees to use. – less
Great Christian School
Director of Facilities (Former Employee), Rocklin, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: christian student population
Cons: business ethical standards were not always christian standards.
WJU years were my happiest years and most productive. The students were exceptional, with career goals set on helping others and not just in getting the most for themselves. They were truly focused on becoming 'servant leaders'.
Excellent work
President of Operations / Owner (Current Employee), CaliforniaAugust 24, 2014
Multi-functional Construction Project Manager with 15+ years combined experience in commercial and residential construction projects. Specialist in field and office management and integrating systems that positively impact workflow and reduce corporate expenditure. Led development and implementation of process improvements to optimize schedules, manpower – more... management and drive productivity. Exceptional problem solver, adept team leader, and department leader dedicated to reducing cost and improving quality and speed of construction without compromising the scope of the project. – less
New job/assignment
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 7, 2014
When you sic/upset its a typical day of work.
its a great when co-workers with stand at when you need.
Small privately owned company
Database Consultant, JFC (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 31, 2014
Not enjoyable to me. A small independent company which completed its project and moved on. Good experience in database projects.
Fun place to work and be apart of.
Architectural Assistant (Former Employee), Middlesbrough, ENGJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: unfamiliar software
As my work experience was only short I didn't get a good feel for the place. However, my time there was fun and it felt good to be in a working environment with specialists in there department of work.

My typical day at work included using the fax machine, drawing up 3d images, folding drawings correctly and visiting sites to see how the building was – more... doing.

I learned mostly how to use 3d drawing software such as AutoCAD Ltd and briefly used Google Sketchup. The main thing I believed I learned though was what a working environment is really like, something which I wanted to be apart of.

Management was very strict and deadlines always had to be met. However, I liked this as it gave me deadlines to complete work by and made sure everything was on track.

The hardest part of the job was drawing things I was unfamiliar with such as flag poles etc. Although this was tricky I managed to understand it and made sure the drawings were completed perfectly.

Most enjoyable part of the job was engaging in conversations with my co-workers as they were friendly and had a good sense of humour. – less
Company is good, day is casual, lot of things to learn.
Senior Civil Engineer (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01July 17, 2014
Co workers are cooperative, job is relax, technical aspects of project.
Interesting and varied work
Consultant (Former Employee), UlsterJuly 10, 2014
Love doing consulting work. It was a great group of people and a nice work environment. Good balance of efficiency and enjoyment.
Good Pay/No Support
Product Engineer (Current Employee), Rancho Santa Margarita, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule and design opportunities
Cons: lack of support from management
Flexible Schedule
No learning opportunities
Unsupportive Management
Professionalism lacking
Managing your responsibilities when company lacks structure
Required to accomplish many tasks that are not part of the job description.
Best part of the Job is being able to design products that will make an impact in the industry
Manufacturing/Quality/Process Engineer (Former Employee), Stow, OhioJuly 3, 2014
Family run business with lots of possibilities for future growth in the Aerospace Industry
Producing good output in work
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee), Coimbatore, Tamil naduJune 6, 2014
 Having basic knowledge in Preparation of Mechanical strength calculation for Heat exchangers, Pressure vessels, and column manually as per codes and standards.  Preparation of detailed drawings for heat exchangers, Pressure vessel, Columns and deaerators.  Preparation of drawing list for issue of drawings to internal departments.  Preparation of – more... Amendments, Revision drawing, Vendor Document Transmittal Sheet, Asbuilt drawings.  Preparation of IBR drawings, machining sketch for production department and its layout as per customer specification.  Familiar with ASME section VIII, IX, II, V, B16.5, B16.9, TEMA and customer specification (i.e EIL, UHDE, UOP and etc).  Submission of detailed drawings and Review of comments from customer after submission, updating comments in the revised drawings.. – less
Rural school with strong community involvement
Teacher/Assistant Principal/Principal (Current Employee), Camden, ARJune 2, 2014
Hired under new superintendent and the transition for him and me was not smooth; looking to relocate to NE Texas where schools have strong leadership and active community patrons
As a Consultant with big spectative
Consultant in Information System (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMay 28, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
its was excellent experience creating applications as independent consultant with excellent work exposure. Its was for short time as a time line small projects..
Fun place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 20, 2014
Loved the time that spend working here before we got laid-off. Great team environment.

1 2 3 4 5