Design

Design Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
hardworking, punctual, diligent and productive
Consultant for the Youth Government Program (Former Employee), Haitian ParliamentApril 10, 2014
Provide support and data to Senior Officers and member of Parliaments on policy issues, projects, conferences and meetings.
Collect, manipulate, and analyze data using statistical methods and packages in support of economic or financial research projects, projections, current analysis or external information requests.
coop
Sales and customer service (Former Employee), Embrun ONMarch 31, 2014
Coop in high school. This Coop is what help me make my decision about what i would like to do in the future
challenging client issues
Self-Employed Contractor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 6, 2014
As consultant, I work out of my home, allows me to keep my skills sharp with various customer hardware and software concerns. A very happy customer is the ultimate reward for me.
Great palce to work. Fun co-workers. Great perks. Miss this job!
Production Manager (Former Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: great working conditions, great helath benefits, great job assignments, fun lunch meetings/outings/holiday parties.
Cons: the only con was being cut in a studio-wide round of budget cuts.
The 9 years I spent at Disney-ABC Domestic Television Creative Services were fantastic! I miss that job. Great working conditions, fun job assignements, great management. I couldn't have been happier!